Bidding process in Munich - the modern alternative to classic property sales
With the bidding process you have the chance to sell your property even more profitably. Graf Immobilien is your specialist for this and guides you competently and safely through the auction of your property. Use our expertise for your successful property sale.
Your advantages with the bidding process in Munich:
- less time required compared to conventional sales
- all interested parties have the same chance
- a higher sales price can be achieved
- the actual value of the property becomes transparent through bidding
Arrange a free & non-binding appointment or simply give us a call:
Bidding process - What is that?
The bidding process is an alternative to the traditional sale of real estate. As the name "bidding procedure" suggests, the procedure has parallels to an auction. At the beginning of the sale, a starting bid is fixed, but not a fixed price - this is only formed by the prospective buyers who bid.
If you want to sell your real estate, the bidding process gives you the opportunity to achieve a faster sales process and higher sales proceeds. As a modern form of sale and purchase, the procedure is becoming increasingly important on Germany's real estate market.
Procedure of the bidding procedure
Since in the bidding process, similar to an auction, bids are submitted by potential buyers, there is no fixed price in advance. However, the seller can set a minimum price before the start of the procedure, which is specified in consultation with the real estate agent. This price is finally stated in the exposé of the property.
Even though the final sales price is determined at the end of the bidding process, a profound real estate evaluation has to be done first. With a valuation, the true potential of your property is evaluated and it’s used as a starting price.
The seller can underpin his decision about the winner’s bidding with the real estate valuation - wether he’s content with the winning bid or another bidding round needs to be done.
An exposé is part of a bidding process. Your real estate has to be promoted through online advertisement or newspaper ads. Potential interested parties get important facts about your real estate and get information about the bidding process, e.g. the date of showing.
It’s common to do a mass showing of your real estate, where different interested parties can gather first impressions of your property. If requested and depending on your real estate and the surrounding, private showings are possible as well.
After the showing, interested parties have a defined deadline to make their biddings. Commonly, the deadline is about two to four weeks. The bidding has to be submitted in written form.
After the deadline for the bidding, the seller is free to decide, if he wants to accept or reject the highest bid. If both parties – seller and buyer – accept the bid, the sale can be concluded at the notary. In the case of two or more biddings at the same price, a second round can be done.
The seller is in no way obliged to accept one of the biddings.
Your advantages in the bidding process with Graf Immobilien
- more than 20 years of experience as real estate agent in Munich and surroundings
- comprehensive knowledge of the Munich real estate market
- Numerous successfully completed bidding procedures
- individual support & personal contact person on site
- Marketing tailored to you and your property
- trained specialists for the implementation of a bidding procedure
- transparent procedure and participation in the process
- Achievement of an optimal sales price
Opportunities and risks of a bidding process
- Possibility of circumventing the problem of pricing the property for sale
- Fast conclusion of contracts and high sales proceeds
- Bidding procedure is not binding (the seller is free to accept the bids or not)
- uninfluenced decision for the bidders
- if there is a larger number of bidders, a competitive situation arises which can lead to an increase in sales revenue
- Sale of real estate that has been offered for sale over a long period of time without success
- Transparency of the online bidding process (bidders can follow changes)
- Opportunity to sell properties that are difficult to value due to, for example, the need for renovation
- Increase in sales revenue in the face of expected high demand
Graf Immobilien leads you to a successful bidding process
We at Graf Immobilien, as your real estate agent in Munich and the surrounding area, take care of the entire bidding process for you. For the sale of your property, we use our experience and market knowledge to conduct the bidding process in a structured and professional manner.
First of all, we work together with you to compile all the important documents for the sale and use them to create an attractive property exposé. Then we dedicate ourselves to the marketing or advertising of your property, carry out the viewing appointment(s) and continue to accompany you afterwards via the notary to the conclusion of the contract until handover.
Get your appointment with your Real Estate Agent in Munich!
What our clients appreciate the most about working with us, is our expertise, promptness and helpfulness. As our clients, you will benefit from our professionalism, the broad support we offer and our commitment.
If you would like to benefit from our longstanding expertise and sales talent make your gratuitous and non-committally appointment with Graf Immobilien or give us a call: